Get your very own reusable, eco-friendly, stainless steel straws, and say no to unhealthy toxic chemical from plastic straws.
- The single pack contains two bent straws (blue and gold) and two straight ones (black and silver).
- The straws are within a 100% cotton cloth bag, making the pack easy to carry anywhere with you.
- Each pack comes with a handy cleaning brush to easily clean the interior of each straw.
- No unhealthy toxic chemicals as are present in plastic straws.
- The straws are BPA-Free, SGS certified, and are dishwasher safe.
MADE WITH CARE
Each straw is made through certified processes to ensure sustainability and safe for environment use. We have included a free cleaning brush for additional care.
BPA FREE, NON TOXIC
Plastics contain dangerous chemical called Bisphenol-A (BPA). Our stainless-steel straws are BPA-Free. Much safer than single-use plastic straws.
SGS CERTIFIED AND FDA TESTE
The stainless-steel straws are SGS tested, certified, and approved of US FDA Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) Specifications
ECO FRIENDLY AND REUSABLE
Why should you hurt the environment, when you have easy to adapt eco-friendly alternatives. Reusable stainless-steel straws are the easy remedy for the devastation that plastic pollution cause on our marine environment.
EASY TO CLEAN AND DISHWASHER SAFE
The product pack includes a free cleaning brush, that is extremely easy to use for cleaning the straws. Simply rinse and clean the inside with the brush, and you can use the straws for ages. You can use your dishwasher to clean them too.
ENJOY YOUR DRINKS
The pack contains 02 straight straws and 02 bent straws, having diameter being 6mm. So that you and your family may enjoy your hot, cold, thick, or thin drinks with either type of the straws as per your preference. The ideal sized straws.
GREAT GIFTS FOR FRIENDS AND THE ENVIRONMENT
These reusable straws are the perfect gifts for your family and friends, especially those who conscious and concerned about the environment. Shouldn’t we all be concerned?
Why use these reusable straws instead of standard plastic straws?
To fully understand the benefits of using reusable drinking straws, we must first realize the impact of using plastic in general, especially the adverse effects it has on Oceans, our earth’s lifeline.
- Plastic straws take about 200 years to decompose – that’s TWO HUNDRED YEARS
- 50 million straws are used in the US per day.
- Scientists estimate 7.5 million straws pollute US coastlines and between 437 million to 8.3 billion plastic straws on coastlines around the world.
- 300 million tons of plastic is produced every year, 50% of which is for single-use purposes but on the planet for at least several hundred years.
The first step is realization, and second is doing something about it.
One option is either start by reducing the consumption of plastic straws, or just not use them. Better way would be to start using reusable stainless steels, silicone, glass, paper, or bamboo straws. The beauty of such reusable straws is that we can carry them in our bags, purses, pockets, and use them whenever and wherever needed. Most now come with cleaning brushes and carry bags. Just keep a set in your car, or one in your office, one at home. These are the small changes that will greatly impact our oceans, but in a more positive way.